WELL HELLLLLOOOO

I'm new to this blogging malarky but can't wait to get started.

Sunday 5 August 2012

i phone

‎6.30 this morning Isabelle laughing hysterically talking to my iphone!!! 

Whats you name? Siri, 
Where do you live? I am unable to divulge this information, 
Where are you now? I am wherever you are, 
Do you know everything? This is about you not me,
no do you really know everything? That is a great question but we must get back to work,
and then she asks is it the times of nearly every country she knows and then the weather in nearly every country she knows, then ingredients of recipes and on and on and on....... I would have thought if it was that good it would have told her to get back to flippin sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
♥~★~♥ Handmade Jewellery & Gifts at affordable prices and any other great bits and bobs I find along the way. I'm a bead & jewellery making addict :0) ♥~★~♥