WELL HELLLLLOOOO

I'm new to this blogging malarky but can't wait to get started.

Friday 3 August 2012

Back to Blogging!!!

I wrote a few posts then ran!!!!!!! Its all very busy at the moment with Folksy and trade orders so I have had my head down creating. I still have so many ideas in my head it's ready to explode but one day I will get to empty my head and create them all....maybe! The trouble is everywhere I go I get inspired by shapes, colours, even foods inspire me, hence the Calorie free range.... I LOVE SWEETS mmmmmmmmmm. My First indoor market at Horrabridge tomorrow morning so I am looking forward to mooching around the other goodies...all money made will go back into homemade chutneys, etc. I have NO will power lol. Right I'm signing of for now and have to go check my first Rose Bud Bangle curing and I think its going to be a success WOOOOHOOOOO :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
♥~★~♥ Handmade Jewellery & Gifts at affordable prices and any other great bits and bobs I find along the way. I'm a bead & jewellery making addict :0) ♥~★~♥